Dynamo errors

Hi Everyone,
I am getting an error in dynamo 2022 while creating pipes. Kindly provide any solution if anyone has faced the same error.

Is this a standard Dynamo for Revit node or from a custom package?

As stated via Twitter this is probably due to a custom package which has not been updated to handle the forge unit type updates in later Revit builds like 2022. DisplayUnitType was deprecated in an earlier build in favor of this and has caused quite a few hiccoughs like this one.

I’m guessing this is a custom node in zero touch state, if so short of contacting the package author and asking them to update the node there probably isn’t much that can be done. Beyond that you could try building the same node in Python. If it’s a native node then let the team know as it would be an oversight in the node in 2022.

you could try pipe by line from MePover it should work in 2022…any way where is your node from…think its strange it dont have a diameter input in that one…

This update is both for the version in use (ie: check for an updated build) and for the core code (package author needs to update).

Ah in this case I mean if it is a zero touch node then the author may not have built it to work with the unit type API changes.

1 Like

Hi @jacob.small…Its standard dynamo node only

Hi @sovitek…Diameter can be changed afterwards but some standard dynamo nodes are not working in 2022

1 Like

@GavinCrump.Yes Gavin, you are right. Some other standard dynamo nodes are also not working and showing the same error.

ahhh now i know which node it is…isnt it from Autodesk2022 package…and yes tru we can set the diameter after…but you could try the node from mepover it should work