Distance from central object

<p style=“font-weight: 300;”>Hey all</p>
<p style=“font-weight: 300;”>So, this was started in a thread a while ago, and i got loads of help from you guys which was greatly appreciated.</p>
<p style=“font-weight: 300;”>We now have a definition that will colour up elements that fall within incremented distance from a central object (Tower Crane), and then checks if the objects are too heavy to be lifted and if so, colours them red. CraneRadius is the definition im using just now</p>
<p style=“font-weight: 300;”> The above definition is working really well, but now we are looking to have the various crane lifting Radius defined individually instead of increments.</p>
<p style=“font-weight: 300;”>Is this possible? If so, how would i go about it? Our tower crane has 3 different lifting Radius we need to define elements within each radius.</p>
<p style=“font-weight: 300;”>Radius are:</p>

<ul style=“font-weight: 300;”>

• 50meter (max R of crane)

• 41.9meter

• 4.6meter (min R of crane)
  • <p style="font-weight: 300;">Any help would be appreciated</p> <p style="font-weight: 300;">Cheers</p>

Hello ALISDER BROWN,

To provide the solution for your problem, I need Revit file from your side.

I have downloaded the DYN file, but I need Revit file to run the script.

Thanks,

Ritesh

I’ve responded on the original thread

http://dynamobim.org/forums/topic/change-color-of-elements-depending-on-distance-from-crane/