Dictionary by Keys value problem

I’ve got something odd happening with a Dictionary.ByKeysValue I’m expecting something like this:
but getting something where the same list data is being repeated in each dictionary rather than one of each list into each dictionary - oddly it doesn’t seem to matter if it’s transposed.

It seems like this isn’t how it’s supposed to work, but I’ve not dug into dictionaries before, can someone give me some pointers?

Can you recreate this issue with a simpler example and give a better example of what you want vs what you expect? This seems to be working correctly but I’m unsure what you’re looking for. The list structure also probably isn’t helping. Transpose doesn’t change your list structure here.

Here’s what I’m expecting vs what it’s outputting mocked up in spreadsheet.
I’m expecting all of the “facade” data to be set as facade.

Gotcha. As I mentioned, that’s likely because of your list structure. I don’t think the transpose is doing anything for you.

Tracked it down - Flattening my list before the transpose got things into the right order:

Thanks for pointing me at list structure. Still haven’t quite wrapped my head around how they transfer into dictionaries.

1 Like