Creates the block references along a baseline reading the station and offset inputs from an external CSV file

Hello. I downloaded the code to Create the block references along a baseline reading the station and offset inputs from an external CSV file from autodesk Forum. I tried to run the routine, but it gives me an error in the calculation of the coordinate system. I don’t know if it is an error in the cvs file or something in the code. I have tried putting in stations 0 + 000 and 0 as an example and it doesn’t work

Thanks!

2021-03-13 18_43_58-Window|690x411

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Y6waU4dSj6K-A2XhPe1PrqlNyRf3cdso?usp=sharing

Hi there and welcome to the community :smiley:. It looks like the input for the stations is a string, use the number from string node to convert and see if that works.

Thanks for your reply, I am not very expert in Dynamo but I tried to do what you told me and it did not work. It seems that something is missing to convert the index of the list into numbers for the stations. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help

Did you perhaps remove the plus symbol before converting to number?

My mistake was in creating the CSV file. I was creating it wrong because I had Excel’s list separation setting set to “;” and I should change it to “,”. Thank you, your answers helped me to solve the problem

2021-03-14 11_20_34-Window