Create Walls using Wall.ByFace from a DirectShape Mass

Honestly, I am pretty stuck. I am in a weird loop. Mass created using the springs package I showed above works with the Revit tool Wall By Face but API won’t use its faces for walls. The weird part is that it passes the IsValidFaceReferenceForFaceWall() test so it should work but it gives an error that just says “Could not create a face wall.”

If I use the Revit tool for Place Mass using the family created with nodes, and then run the api script, it works though. So I thought maybe it has something to do with the creation method but I can’t find an explicit create for a place mass family so I am stuck. Maybe someone more experienced like @Konrad_K_Sobon or @Kulkul can help. This is all I have so far for creating walls using mass, which was taken from here: https://thebuildingcoder.typepad.com/blog/2017/12/creating-face-wall-and-mass-floor.html

createmasswall.dyn (9.8 KB)

I would be really curious if you can make your entire building into a single solid/familyinstance using the springs node, then use the place mass tool to place it and try using this script to see if it works.