Create Piping in Dynamo

Hello, thx for reading me. I just want to draw pipes with Dynamo on Revit. I searched everywhere and no way to do this… Can you help me plz ? maybe using pipe by line ? but I don’t have line to draw the pipes. I’m lost…
Thank you for your answers.

QV

try this for a start: How to create Revit Pipe Element using Dynamo

Hello thank you for your answer but i already have the MEPover and i dont understand what im suppose to do now. :frowning:
I just try to make a pipe from a line and Revit crashes everytime :frowning:

What version of Revit are you using? What version of Dynamo?

hello Revit 2021 and Dynamo image
i dont understand how to feed PypeType and SystemType ? It crashes everytime :frowning:

you are missing a diameter.

ofc i didnt connected it because it would crash if connect it

i did like you and i crashed

again crashed i dont understand :frowning:

@la160233

Can you post those files?

2 Likes

dessiner cylindre_test.dyn (26.6 KB)
When i try to feed the pipe by lines it crashes everytime

This isn’t a crash, this is a Revit is thinking being mistaken for a crash. At first guess you’ve started an infinite loop as the type system is being changed (by creating an element in it), causing that node to refresh, causing the pipe to be redrawn, causing the pipe system to be updated, causing that node to refresh, causing the pipe to be redrawn…

Convert the graph to manual execution mode so things only run once, and see if that fixes it. If not please post the Revit journal for this session.

2 Likes

Thank you very much sir I’ll try !

You were right ! If i run it on manual it’s not crashing !!!
I dont know why Dynamo try to re draw it on infinite loop but very much thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, following is the code I have tried.

but the list is null
Can you please help me in resolving this

@ let follow package OpenMEP wit sample here : Class Pipe | Open MEP