Create corridor surface boundary by code

@eno.lints
Continuing the discussion from Camber Feedback Thread:

Hi
You need to investigate the message. A lot of help can be found in it issue is that you try to add a TIN surface, not a corridor surface with a node from Camber package.

Hi, thanks for the package.

I’ve got a question about corridor surafaces. I would love to create a corridorsurface with a specific boundary by code. I am using node CorridorSurface.AddBoundatyByCode which needs a corridorsurface as an input. I get the error:

I can’t find the needed node in the package - am I missing something or which node should be used for CorridorSurface as an input?

Moved the other post to this thread to keep things in one spot. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Jacob

I need to evolve my forum skills up to the same level as yours. :slight_smile:

Think it takes moderator privileges, so any time you think there is a need just lemme know.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. Could you specify which node are you refferring to? The CorridorSurface node seems to not solve anything, because in this node I’m still stuck with the CorridorSurface input like AddBoundaryByCode node does.

Sorry, I was sitting in the car all day so I didn’t have the computer available but here is my suggested solution

2 Likes

Thanks. This solution solved my problem.

1 Like

Hi,

I’m back with an issue about the boundaries. When adding a boundary by a code to a corridorsurface, it adds the outer boundary. Is there a way to add another boundary to the same surface by a code and change it’s type to hide with dynamo automatically?

The problem is that sometimes a corridor surface needs two boundaries - outer and hide one.

Thanks!