Could not load file or assembly LibG.ProtoInterface.dll

Hi all, I found out this morning that suddenly I cannot run all versions of Dynamo on my machine. The error message is as follows.

Warning: Point.ByCoordinates operation failed.
Could not load file or assembly ‘file:///C:\Users\Nicholas Wardhana\Documents\master\DynamoCoreRuntime_2.3.0.4915_20190507T1240\LibG.ProtoInterface.dll’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

This screenshot is from Dynamo 2.3.0 developmental build running on Windows 10 64-bit, but the message is the same for all installations even in different folders. Indeed LibG.ProtoInterface.dll is not in this directory, rather in the libg_2* folders, but I never had any problem before.

A few things that I have done: I uninstalled and deleted all Dynamo versions, including from the registry, and the configuration folders in AppData\Roaming, then just set up a single Dynamo on my machine, but I still see this error.

Another thing, as suggested here, is to copy the DLLs from the libg_2* folders (I chose libg_225_0_0) to the parent folder, but instead I received a different error message:

Warning: Point.ByCoordinates operation failed.
The type initializer for ‘Autodesk.LibG.LibGPINVOKE’ threw an exception.

Does anyone know a solution for this problem?

Thanks a lot,
Nicholas

I seem to have found the cause. I tried to upgrade Revit previously, but it failed, and this seems to mess up the Dynamo environment. After successfully re-installing Revit, I solved this problem.

Hello. I have the same problem. but I have not Revit because I don’t need it. Should I install Revit in order to have those libraries?