Hi,
I’m trying to filter a list of views by multiple criteria, and then add the results using the && node.
When I pass the same list four times for the && node to compare with another list, it fails to get any true values for some reason.
Ah, good catch! Though the next problem is that it’s not giving me the result (views) that I’m looking for.
Is there possibly an error in my list logic somewhere?
The number of true values ends up mostly correct (I verified in Revit). I don’t know if that’s just coincidence, but the filtered views at the end are not the ones I want.
Hmm, that seems better. Though it’s still only catching the views with “- A” in them, but not B or C or D.
Edit: Never mind, I forgot I was passing the result of the && node through a flatten. Passed it directly and it worked perfectly!
Don’t forget to mark a comment as the solution to your problem. 
ups, yeah that’s actually wrong for what you want to achieve. My bad 