Collect windows, doors in a wall

Hello,
i am an architect from germany and dynamo is realy awsome. A lot of things we resigned that revit can not handle are now possible.
For example revit does not calculate a gross wall area and even with the opening area addon you can not create a parameter which is also exported in the ifc file. Also the “Wall opening area” addin from autodesk only calculate doors an windows an no facades. In germany we also have to divide opening areas above and under 2.5qm or 0.5cbm.

So i made a try to do this in dynamo with the Element insert node from andreas diekmann (by the way a big thank you for a lot of great clokwork nodes).

Actually i divided the definition in 2 files, just to realize what’s going right or wrong.

In the first dyn i gathered the correct area of all elements to be considered. Doors, windows, facades and wall openings an wrote it to a new parameter. The origin german parameter “Fläche” is not absolutely correct for windows an doors and does not work with the wall openings.

In the second dyn I used the element insert node. A lot of walls now receive the correct gross area an also the german vob area including openings smaler than 2.5qm

But unfortunately not all walls are calculated correctly.
Especially joined walls causes problems cause they swap and double their openings in a lot of ways. For example a small tile wall receives all the openings of the joined wall whatever the openings are inside the tiled area or not. To resolve this I actually filter out tile walls before creating wrong values.

But other situations like corner windows or divided walls with one insulation i cannot ignore.

To see what is happening I attached the rvt an the dyn files.

feel free to use what you want and maybe someone has an idea to solve these problems.

Öffnungsflächen_test

Wand_nach_VOB_test

two custom nodes a made for it

Umrechnung

Filter List by List

and here the revit file

wandfläche_test_neu

kind regards

Dominik