Collect slope greater than 8% of the vertical profile

Good morning, I would like some help, I have a profileview series whose I need to get all the length of slopes greater than 8% of the because it will have a different coating, this treatment account I do in excel, I usually do this by hand or through the report that the own civil does, but even so I wanted to see if anyone has something simpler ex: I have one that takes the length of all alignments and gives me the total value, so I wanted to see if it is possible to profile them. follows the example and a model file.

Comprimento alinhamento Rapido.dyn (10.2 KB)

Sounds like something dynamo can do. Here are a few nodes from the Civil3DToolkit that could get you started with the info you’re looking for.

You can get all the PVIs of your profiles, then get either the Grade In or Grade Out (either works, whichever you prefer). Once you have all the grades for every PVI, you can then filter the grades that are greater than 8%.

1 Like

do you know how to select only the profiles that contain the name “vertical”? because the other is natural terrain and it is not necessary

then I’ll see what to do with the results to make the table

Yeah here’s an example I have from a script I created using the String.Contains node

Your searchFor input would be “VERTICAL”.

1 Like