Civil3DToolKit Pick Point node with DynamoPlayer

Hello, I have got a problem when I want to use the Pick Point node with DynamoPlayer.
It does not allow me to select any point. When I press “Select” it momentarily opens and closes the selection function. Is there a way to fix it or I just can not use this node with DynamoPlayer?

3 Likes

Hi Leonid ! I’ve exactly the same problem !

1 Like

@mzjensen

This is a known issue. You can use a dummy block or any object on a no plot layer and get a point from it.

I am experiencing this issue as well. Does anyone know if there is a way to “upvote” this? Or is there a mechanism within the forum that allows us to vote on issues that we would like to see prioritized for a solution? Thanks

There is no formal voting mechanism or roadmap. Anything related to the Toolkit has to go through Paolo, so you’d need to post on the feedback thread.

Here’s the feedback thread for Camber, or you can file an issue directly on GitHub.

Here’s the feedback thread for the Arkance Systems package.

2 Likes

I think it was fixed in the latest Civil3DToolkit update as per the below reply in different post.

the two things are unrelated, the issue with the player is still pending, if it were an easy fix I would have done it already :wink:

4 Likes

it is not fixed yet, hope it will be fixed soon