Change Revit.Application.Document to Document

I´m using the SharedParameter.Add of the package “Orchid”…
It expect a input=Document, but I want to link it to a Document.Current node, and it gives me a Revit.Application.Document.

How can I solve this problem?

(the picture is in portuguese:
"WARNING: SharedParameter.Add expect for argument types (…) but it was called by (…)

Orchid appears has a node to convert Dynamo Document types to internal Orchid documents:

(NOTE:, I cannot say how well it works or anything like that as I do not use this package, I just saw the node and wanted to help out. Further questions are better suited for the author directly on his Github)

2 Likes

for anyone who comes by later, this node has been replaced with a more general one and it works on documents.

1 Like

Also, Rhythm has been refactored to work with all Document types as well (including Orchid).

The types are:

• Revit.Application.Document (Dynamo internal type)
  • Autodesk.Revit.DB.Document (Internal Autodesk Database Type)

Here is a sample of how it is handled in the code with Rhythm:

This was the result of a pretty cool collaboration with the author of Orchid and I:

2 Likes

On a related note did erfajo delete his account? That’s a shame if so… but a great collaboration nonetheless.

2 Likes

It seems to be the case. All of the old posts are now credited to “system”. He is still active over on his Github though.

1 Like