Can't find color on ZeroTouch Essentials

I am trying to apply Geometry Color to a surface through a custom ZeroTouch node but for some reason I can’t find neither Color nor GeometryColor in the library for some reason. Is it possible to apply colors through zero touch nodes? Note I am importing all libraries (Geometry, Runtime and Interfaces)

GeometryColor.ByGeometryColor inside Python - Geometry - Dynamo (dynamobim.com)

Hello, thank you for your response. I apologize for not specifying but I am using ZeroTouch nodes, with .NET framework in C# not python. How would I do that there?

Are you referencing other Dynamo libraries? I’m only pointing out that it’s separate from the typical Core and Geometry libraries so you would need to reference it separately. How are you currently handling those libraries?

1 Like

Oh I see. I was only referencing DynamoUnit and ProtoGeometry (from ZeroTouch) and DynamoServices. I tried downloading DynamoCoreNodes after reading your comment but I did not see its dlls in the references page.

Might have just missed it, but I just checked the primer and it does in fact list core here: https://primer2.dynamobim.org/1_developer_primer_intro/3_developing_for_dynamo/1-getting-started