Bug When select Objects OpenMep vs Civil3DToolkit

Amigo @chuongmep buenas. My friend I think I found a bug or at least a conflict between packages, after installing OpenMep the node Select Objects of Civil3DToolkit stopped working, when I uninstall OpenMep it works again, the thing is this node is the only one that allows me to make a custom selection using the mouse, it does not return any error the button just does not perform any action, can you look when you have a chance please?

Hi @gilberto.arechigaiba thank for your report, can tell me what version Civil and Dynamo you are using ? and any way to create again issue from my side ?

Thanks for the answer broo i let you the info!!
Open Mep - 1.0.0 → OpenMEPCivil3D-2.0.23.2411253.msi
Civil3DToolkit - 1.1.32
Dynamo Core 2.15.1.6076
Dynamo Civil 3D 2.15.0.1222
Civil 3D 13.5.1222.0

Hi @gilberto.arechigaiba , I tried with that but no issue from my side, may be need more time to see that problem.

Hola Amigo @chuongmep buenas, thanks for your time and effor, i reproduce the test in a secundary pc, i have the same behavior, even when i change to automatic the node gives a warning directly, but just that it gives not more information, may be is a cause our deployment we create suport file path that not require admin rigths to allow users to make change in plotters and so on!!

Amigo @Paolo_Emilio_Serra1 buenas how are you?? do you have time to guide me where to look to try to fix this bug?

Did you tried with version 2024 yet?

Not yet my friend, i try to do it in the next days, but is sure tha i make the first test for the deployment after the hollydays in the begining of the year, is not hurry bro you unblockme already i made an easy workarround!!

@gilberto.arechigaiba i’m not sure problem come from where but I can’t recreate again problem from my side, may be need more information with how many package you are installed and the upgrade version to check it. I’m testing it fine with 2023 also.
acad_CgwZXQN55p

Hola amigo @chuongmep buenas :cowboy_hat_face:. I will try to check in a diferent computer with a diferent deplyment, i will keep you informed, thanks for you time broo!!

Amigo @chuongmep buenas. I have indeed tested on another pc with a default deployment, everything works correctly, this pc has a previous version of dynamo Civil (2.13), thanks for your time broo, have a happy holidays!!
Bug Open Mep

1 Like

Amigo @chuongmep buenas. Last Update, i made a reset settings to default from my C3D The node works again, may be was an issue with one of my plug ins!! :+1: