Autodesk.Revit.DB.Category to elements of category

Hi, Im tryig to get al rooms by form using UI.MultipleInputForm from DS, but it returns Autodesk.Revit.DB.Category, and i need all the rooms.

like this?

1 Like

If you need to be able to change / adjust the Category, you can use the Category.ByName node on the output of the UI.MultiInputForm++ and just use the Category name for both the Key and the value input on the Dropdown.

2 Likes

Thanks RevitNoob. The idea is to select one category from a lista of categories…in this case the categry i will choose is rooms, and then i want to obtain all elements of this category. but using the "all elements of category "node it desn[t works…may be i have to transform the Autodesk.Revit.DB.Category before i obtain the elements

See my post above. I thought you were looking for something else after re-reading the post, but perhaps not.

Sean , I wil Try the way you show me. Thanks

It works perfect for me , thanks Sean

1 Like

Thanks @ALEBIM2 and @SeanP. I tried to do as explained but it is not working properly. @Mostafa_El_Ayoubi

I found a way by using in the MultipleInputForm ++ node the Category name(s) as Key(s) and Value(s).
So the selection goes directly with the name in it.
Thanks

1 Like