Archi-lab FloorPlan.ByRooms Error

Hey All,

Has anyone else come across this Traceback error when using the archi-lab FloorPlan.ByRooms node?

I’m new to python so, not really sure what’s going on here.

Thanks

edit - I found a similar issue from @Phillip_Sheridan regarding this same thing. Tried his solution - filling in the “_prefix” and “_offset” parameters and it worked. Although I was still getting that traceback error popping up until I added a watch node after.

But it’s working now? It sounds like it was just a runtime issue. You probably had some issues with the inputs or name when you first ran it and then the node never update to re-execute until you added the inputs.

Hey Nick - lol kind of. it was working when I was writing those edits but now I’m getting the same issue again and my outputs don’t show up.

What happens if you close the graph, undo all your Dynamo transactions in Revit, and rerun it? If it runs correctly after closing and reopening then it’s working fine, you just have an issue when the run data doesn’t update or the graph has already been run. If it still gives an error then we’ll need to see a new screenshot with all the node previews.

Can you try to use a prefix? It seems, you have some floor plans with same name.