3dpoly by selection(Code et Number)

Hello everyone, I have a list containing cogo points classified in sublist by description. Now I would like to be able to know the distance between each of them to then create a new sublist when the maximum distance is reached.

3dpoly by selection(Code and Number).dyn (1.7 MB)

Hola Amigo @acoteHAQHS buenas. Your descriptions is open a to many interpretations, i think you have to be more specific, I don’t quite understand what geometry you want to compare against, one node usefull to compare distance is DistanceTo, may be helps you!!
https://dictionary.dynamobim.com/#/Geometry/Geometry/Action/DistanceTo

To summarize, I have a list of 10 points(xyz) or more. I want to know the distance between each point. If I determine a maximum distance of 10m. Let’s say the distance between 1-2 2-3 3-4 is 4 and the distance between 4-5 is 12m and 5-6 6-7 7-8 is 2m, 8-9 15m and 9-10 2m. So I want 3 subslist,1 including 1-2-3-4 the second 5-6-7-8 and the last 9-10. The goal is to create 3d polylines with segments shorter than a given distance. I don’t know if it’s more understandable. Thanks

For Real I didn’t understand you broo, i had a bad day, I let you an example how you can compare 2 series of points between them, may be some one else can understand better your probleme, i hope this helps you!!