veas87
March 24, 2017, 4:06pm
1
Hi everyone,
I would like to know , if is possible to have 1 spot elevation, but showing 2 Elevation Origin Reference (Survey Point+Project Base Point)
I’ve already try, without success:
1/ Adding a instances Suffix (as string)
But, I can’t move the position of the Suffix (instead right side…I need it Below)
2/ Unlock the Lower value (because is a “read-only” parameter) to write another value taking the Single/Upper Value as reference
3/ Adding an annotation family inside the spot elevation symbol.
I will be very grateful for your help
Regards
Hi, I have adapted myself by changing a little more of your dyn file.
Survey Point.dyn (15.5 KB)
@Bora_Akin upload your graph as a new topic in the “Share” category elaborating more on what it does will be more useful for users to find!
Hi everyone,
I’m also interested by this spot elevation that show 2 elevation origins, oneabove the other.
I have tested the dyn file and works fine but still it’s not exatly what I’m also looking for…
The ddyn file give 2 elevation origins but one next to the other…
If somoeone has any clue on having the 2 informations like on the picture that sent veas87 would be great.
Thanks in advance to the comunity for the help!
Regards
it’s not possible. i looking for answer same question.