Which object is within which room, and fetching the room name to fill a parameter

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I know what you mean… Almost did the same 2 years ago.

Restarted Revit and got warning again…

Warning: IronPythonEvaluator.EvaluateIronPythonScript operation failed.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 20, in
StandardError: Unable to transform the body! : ILLEGAL_ENTITY_MODIFICATION – entity modification outside API_BEGIN/END block

The actual model that I need to fill the information (and in which I’m testing your graph) is a Central Model, with some worksets, that I’m accessing from my firm’s PC by the AnyDesk app. Could be any of these circumstances?

Edit: and I’m not logged with admin privileges at my firm’s PC right now

I think so, please run the script in your local PC. You can open the central model and save a local copy of the model in your PC. If you run my script in the model you just gave me, the script works perfectly.

Ok! It will take several minutes. I’ll reply ASAP.

Success! Runnin at the office PC, but this time with admin privileges.

When the error persist. I think the error is that your model has so many element and its getting to the limit for how much you can iterate from geometries produced.

Or you can send me a model with similar number of elements to me. Ill tell you my email if you want to send me the file.

1 Like

I really appreciate but I can’t. As I said, with a admin login I was able to run the script. I’ll now work in the lists so I can write the parameter.

I’m now concerned because I’m testing at the smaller of my clients models. I have some with 15x more components… But that’s a struggle for later on.

Thank you so much!!!

Did the script produced the desired output? I mean did the warning went away?

Yeah! It did!

1 Like

Good to hear, glad to help you. Until next time.

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The problem was already solved. I merged the panels into bigger pieces and the made the array. This solved the error.

Hi, why is the input of “Casework” outside of the list created?