Tracking Time

Hi,
Can you share a .dyn file example of this workflow?

Hi @liuk.ofria,
If it helps, all I did was basically us a FilterByBoolMask to choose the thing you want from the WorksharingSession / WorksharingEvent nodes, then get the duration, like this:

1 Like

Is It working only for local file, or is it working also with model in cloud hub?

I donā€™t believe there is a central slog file generated for cloud models, which is a bit of an issue. There are a number of nodes in the Journalysis package which interact with usersā€™ journal files though. Although I havenā€™t tried this.

Journals have the same tags around synchronization times as slog files do, so while you canā€™t pull the simplified set of data for all users directly (because there is no central model with cloud worksharing), you can pull it for a given Revit session and actually build your own slog if wanted.

1 Like

Now that would be an interesting thing to learn ā€œBuilding slog files for Revitā€
On youtube please :slight_smile:

1 Like

If only I had a good 48 hours a dayā€¦ the number of things which can be learned from journal parsing is quite significantā€¦ and AU session isnā€™t enough to cover it all though, and few would want a full week of such education (least a lot less than want the other stuff I do)ā€¦

3 Likes

Canā€™t say i learned everything
Bring it on!

2 Likes