Hi all,
I have a problem. I would like to sum up the figures in a sub-list to get the results and a unique list. I tried the “Math.sum” tool but it won’t work!
Thanks for your help
Kulkul
August 29, 2016, 1:23pm
2
Hi Decoopman,
Here is one of the possible way:
Edit: Check Lacing for each nodes.
Hi Kulkul!
Thanks for your answer
I have always the same problem:
“Warning: One or more of the input types do not match. Unable to find a version of Sum that accepts type arguments ( __array )”
Kulkul
August 29, 2016, 1:41pm
4
You forgot to change lacing on the nodes.
Kulkul
August 29, 2016, 1:44pm
5
Here is another one without lacing
I think you’re feeding it strings instead of numbers. Try the node ‘string.tonumber’’ before you feed it into sum.math
Thank you very much!!!
it is working now! I didn’t think of filtering empty values.
Thank you for your help
In case they were all strings…