Structure with 2 for create lists

hello,
I have a red alert color (I’m missing one ; )
I’m trying to reproduce in order to simplify my script to create 30 lists with (a string for from 1 to 30)
The use of 2 for may not be the procedure to apply

Thank you in advance for the help

edit:
I made a syntax error on Imperative.
But the selected loops do not give satisfaction, it surely comes from me in the writing which must not be correct.

thanks in advance

cordially

christian stan

Hi @christian.stan ,

Is there a specific reason you are using an imperative Code Block?
What about feeding a list (1..30) into the string.contains “SearchFor” node?

1 Like

Hello @Daan
thank you for taking the time to look at my issue.

I had tried before your proposal, but even by changing the combination (short, long, or vector product, of the node), I did not arrive at a convincing result, I will try again this evening.

I have to be careful before, anyway, when I send a string in the search for, I have to find a trick to avoid that the 1 is also good for the 1, 10…19 21

Cordially
christian.stan

How do your parameter values look? Maybe you can use an “==” node and/or get a substring to compare against

my parametervalue are real strings (1…30)
I’m going to transform them into 01…30 for the searchfor like that, it will set the searchfor for afterwards,

they will serve me as a filterboolmask then the data will serve me to make the totals per day of another parameter in order to send them in a winform afterwards (but that I will try later)

it’s on the codeblock step that I’m blocking for the moment, I wonder if what I wrote is valid thank you

Cordially
Christian.stan

I must be missing something. Can you explain again what exactly you’re trying to do and why you can’t just use the node with lacing or list levels? It seems like we’re making this harder than it needs to be.

1 Like

Good evening @Nick_Boyts

It is true that you are right
(I took out the Armada when it was not necessary)

I hadn’t quite grasped it yet.
I am really a beginner (it is confirmed again here).

I had 302 data, and I thought it needed 30 lists of 302 data while the output is 302 lists with testing data from 1 to 30.

Thank you both for enlightening me.

Cordially
christian.stan

Glad we got it sorted out. :smile:

1 Like