Revit14-Updating multible parameters in multible instances of a parametric model

Greeting everyone,

I’m having this project where I have to keep an eye on some generic models and update it’s parameters when required …

and because it’s like 20-50 model per building multiplied by 18 buildings and a countless number of updates, I thought like “Dynamo can make my life way easier”…

first I created a program to filter my models from a building model and get all parameters’ values in an Excel sheet (three sheets to be honest - by model category)

then I modified this excel sheet to be my input and created the second program to set these parameter accordingly.

The problem is “whenever I hit RUN Dynamo keep thinking forever” … the only one trial I got a result for took like 7 hours and the results was “alien ?” … my input for a length was 6900 and the result was something like 32324568.

till this point i was fine … maybe something i did wrong and it will be fixed … but after three days of trials I decided to try Revit15 and Dynamo 1, Same project file and same Dynamo script … BOOM … 3 seconds and everything is perfect … now this is beyond my reach … I have to work this project in Revit 14 …

any help please …

Sorry For being a newbie … Dynamo 0.8.2 solves the problem … but thank you anyway :slight_smile: