Revit 2020 - Dynamo auto updates. Package location?

Hi
If Dynamo for Revit 2020 updates automatically. e.g. from 2.2 to 2.3. Where will the packages be located after the update? Currently, we have a 2.2 folder at:
C:\Users%username%\AppData\Roaming\Dynamo\Dynamo Revit\2.2

For a company-wide rollout, this can become an issue?
Am I missing something?

Additional question:
In the XML file in the same folder, It’s possible to set a custom location pointing towards another packages folder (settings -> manage …) how can I point to a non-username specific folder. %userdata% %userappdata% %username% does not work in the XML file obviously.

The default package folder for Dynamo4Revit will usually be
C:\Users%username%\AppData\Roaming\Dynamo\Dynamo Revit[DynamoVersion] so in your case it is C:\Users%username%\AppData\Roaming\Dynamo\Dynamo Revit\2.3 after Revit2020.2 has been installed. This could become a problem after a company-wide rollout but we could solve this by

1. copying packages over.
  2. add the legacy pakage path in the new DynamoVersion

I believe in the past, Dynamo team decided to not migrate packages for user for some specific reason.

There can be automatic ways to distribute packages or make the package path change, but they should not distract you from maintaining this select few packages(updating to latest version etc).

Though having said that you may want to have a look at this possible solution to the package distribution question.
https://forum.dynamobim.com/t/distribute-dynamo-in-an-organizational-context/28809