Rebar Tag Check

Seems to work for me, but you need to add a boolean switch to refresh the script (or use dynamo player)

3 Likes

Thanks, now if it works perfect, and at the same time can appear a list of the same elements identified but that have no tag in any view, do you need to program with code ?.

@jamess166 Next time please start a new thread and link old topic if you find similar to your query. Thanks!

Here l have added a colourisation node, to highlight which bars have not been tagged, which shall show up in red in the active view.

1 Like

Using a view filter to highlight the rebar not tagged.

1 Like

After application of routine.

1 Like

Updateā€¦

1 Like

Thank you for your contributionā€¦

Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m new to this, but it will not happen again.

1 Like

No Problem :wink: No need to say sorry this is just for your information.

Hi, this is my first post. Checking the markup is great, but Iā€™m looking for forums or anyone to create a script for creating set descriptions. I have already created individual singles, but when I describe walls or ceilings I need to mark sets. Sorry for the limited vocabulary, Iā€™m from Poland and my angelslki is not outstanding: D

@p.piwek please start a new thread as your question is loosely related and this thread is rather old. Link back to this as itā€™s similar. Should help you get your question answered faster. :slight_smile:

Ok :smiley:

Hi would it be possible to for you to send me this script please?

Hello, bumping up this old thread.
The script works perfectly and its super helpful BUTā€¦ With new functionality introduced in Revit (version 2022 I think?!) to tag multiple objects with single tag, the script does not consider this. I was trying to find out how to edit the script but wasnt succesful. Anyone has any ideas?

Thanks for responses

5 years is a bit too long to just bring back up for and added feature. Please start a new thread and post the current dyn and an RVT to test with.