Points are likely coincident

hello, what package do I need to open correcly the script in Dynamo 2.x?
Did you solve the points problems with Prune duplicated points?

Hi Rubén

I solved the issue using the node from the C3D Toolkit : PolylinesExtension.GetGeometry

Hope this helps you

1 Like

Please could you explain the inputs and outputs of the graph that you shared to be able to use the python script? The package of c3dtoolkit is not available for my dynamo version. Thanks

The civil 3d toolkit should work without issue in the latest version of Dynamo for Civil 3D. If you’re using Dynamo for Revit many workflows translate without issue, but you will need Dynamo for Civil 3D for this specific workflow.

2 Likes

please could you show and explain what is the input list in the python node coming from “All Objects of Layer”? is that level contour lines, points? are those joined or grouped in the list to be able to get a closed polycurve?

Thanks

Hi Ruben,

As you mentioned , I did All Objects of Layer to group and be able to get a closed polycurve

Regards

im working airport project. i’m facing same issue. anyone please help on this. i need extract surface from solid please guide me

im working airport project. i’m facing same issue. anyone please help on this. i need extract surface from solid please guide me

Make sure the geometry scaling setting is set to medium.