Place a family in xyz from a Recap annotation export to Excel

Bonjour à tous,

C’est la première fois que je viens chercher de l’aide et aussi la première fois que je fait du dynamo en suivant plusieurs tuto. Ne trouvant pas la solution à mon erreur, je vient à vous !

L’idée :
-1: De Recap, je mets des annotations sur différentes futur “famille” afin de me faire des repères rapide (ex: prise / Spot / point d’eau…) .
-2: J’exporte ces annotations en .csv sur excel, elle ressorte en une seul ligne (jusqu’ici tout va bien)
-3: Je les tries par futur famille dans d’autres fichier excel afin de les avoirs sous la main de façon assez simple.
-4: j’enregistre le fichier excel en " CSV UTF-8 (délimité par des virgules)

Et ensuite avec dynamo j’importe l’excel pour que mes familles ce placent selon les points ( peut importe leur orientation pour le moment on verra ensuite pour perfectionner si c’est possible).

Le problème :
Sur l’un de mes précédents fichier tout fonctionnais à merveille !
Sur un nouveau projet, celle-ci me met une erreur : " Avertissement:Point.ByCoordinates attend le ou les types d’argument (double, double, double), mais a été appelé avec (string[], string[], string[]). "
que je n’arrive pas à comprendre.
J’ai essayer d’enregistrer le fichier Excel en CSV (séparateur: point virgule) mais rien n’y fais et le même message apparait.

Aurais-je oublié un nœud quelque part avant de sauvegarder mon précédent fichier ?

Je vous joint le dynamo et le fichier excel.

Je vous remercie de votre aide !

Translated by a moderator :
Hello everyone,

This is the first time that I have come for help and also the first time that I have done dynamo by following several tutorials. Not finding the solution to my mistake, I come to you!

The idea:
-1: From Recap, I write notes on different future “families” in order to get quick references (eg: catch / Spot / water point …).
-2: I export these annotations in .csv to excel, it comes out in one line (so far so good)
-3: I sort them by future family in other excel files in order to have them on hand quite easily.
-4: I save the excel file as "CSV UTF-8 (comma delimited)

And then with dynamo I import the excel so that my families place it according to the points (no matter their orientation for the moment we will then see to improve if it is possible).

The problem :
On one of my previous files everything worked like a charm!
On a new project, this gives me an error: "Warning: Point.ByCoordinates expects argument type (s) (double, double, double), but was called with (string , string , string ). "
that I can’t understand.
I tried to save the Excel file as CSV (separator: semicolon) but nothing helps and the same message appears.

Did I forget a node somewhere before saving my previous file?

I attach you the dynamo and the excel file.

Thank you for your help !

Je vous joint une capture d’écran du fichier Excel étant donné que je suis nouveau je ne pouvais mettre qu’une seul image

Merci d’avance pour vos retour

Hi Thomas,

Welcome to the Dynamo Forum.
The official forum language is English. This is a requirement to get the search tool to work.
Please translate all your future posts with google translate or use the french Dynamo Forum website (https://forum.dynamobimfra.com)

Use the String.ToNumber node to change the type of your data. Currently, the values ​​in your csv file are read as strings by Dynamo. Add this node after the Data.ImportCSV node.

1 Like

Thank you for this return Alban!
I wasn’t sure if it was in English as google translates everything directly!

I will try this!