So I have this script that helps me apply filters to a selected set of views.
Within the script; I handle:
- Getting the desired filter from the model IF it does exist
- Creating a new filter if the desired filter does not exist
- Apply said filter
My problem is mainly… that the IF node still seems to run all my nodes instead of the branch chosen by the condition:
I’m using an IF node at the end where I gather my filters ( both created and found )
THe IF node takes the following input:
- A boolmask: True = The filter for this view exists // False = The filter for this view has to be created
- True: A list of filters retreived from the revit doc
- False: A list of filters created
In the screenshot; you can see the “ParameterFilterElement.ByRules” throw a warning because it tries to create a filter that already exists. But the way I’ve set it up. I’d expect it to not even be run for filters that already exist.