JsonData Package

datastructure
developers
package

Yep took all the packages out except JsonData - have same result on 2 computers now.

next start removing addins - and please look for green notifications in dynamo’s menu bar. They might help you pinpoint the conflict.

Might be a Revit add-in causing the issue. See if the same happens when using Dynamo Sandbox.

If not, as Michael says try removing add-ins.

Thanks for all the efforts here!

just about on a clean install and duplicates continue - below are steps tried 1 at a time with duplicates each step.

• removed all the Revit addins except Dynamo

• removed all Dynamo packages except jsonData

• removed all custom Dynamo definitions in \AppData\Roaming\Dynamo\Dynamo Revit\2.0

• removed all Dynamo logs in \AppData\Roaming\Dynamo\Dynamo Revit\2.0

• removed all Dynamo bak files in in \AppData\Roaming\Dynamo\Dynamo Revit\2.0

• Started a new Dynamo graph and placed a single JsonObject.ByKeysAndValues node - save close and reopen and duplicates each time.

My dotNet looks like below - how does that compare to your machine?

@greg_smith I’m not sure why, but tried again on Revit and I could replicate the issue. For some reason Dynamo Sandbox works just find but is Revit messing up things (not surprise there though).

I downgraded the Newtonsoft.Json I was using to 9.0.1 (same as Revit). and the duplication disappeared. I have updated it on the Package Manager to version 2.0.2 so please give it a try and let me know if this solves the problem once and for all :slight_smile:

Yes! that was it…the duplication has stopped. Thanks for following this up is a useful package. :+1: