Is it possible to get geometry (xy coordinates) of lines inside of detail component?

I have been struggling on a way to get the geometry of lines within a detail component. I have placed a detail component inside of a group which has been copied and pasted in several locations on several levels. Is extracting the geometry possible?

Probably a few different way to get at it, but the GeniusLoci node for Symbolic lines will do the trick.

I attempted use of that node but am not getting anything for results. Perhaps I need to rework the nodes prior to that? You can ignore the groupfamilyinstance node, that was just another node i attempted.

Not sure then - perhaps something to do with how your detail item family has been built? Is it a nested family or something?

The above node should be getting any linework (under symbolic lines) and filled/masking region outlines (under edges).

The detail component is just lines within the component. Only thing I can think of is that the detail component is nested within detail groups. Would that cause the issue? The detail groups are also placed at several different levels. Do you think i somehow need to isolate to a specific level? If there any other method to get the coordinates? I have other nodes where i can isolate the line type subcategories, but even those i could not get the separate coordinates for.