If error

<p style=“text-align: left;”>Hello All,</p>
<p style=“text-align: left;”>I’ve seen that if has been “upgraded” in this new dynamo version and i’ve been having some difficulties in trying to make some simple if blocks without having to use python scripting.</p>
<p style=“text-align: left;”>It seems that there are some issues when and empty list(or a list) enters an if block, even when using “Formula” node. The output should be a line(as in python script) but it seems that dynamo get’s it wrong.</p>
<p style=“text-align: left;”></p>
<p style=“text-align: left;”>dyn_err3</p>
<p style=“text-align: left;”>Kind Regards</p>
<p style=“text-align: left;”>Rami</p>

It seems that the text was formatted pure HTML. I don’t know why, hopefully it’s still readable.

Rami, I was having this issue recently and found the formula node also didn’t work correctly. See our conversation on twitter about this and Dimitar’s solution in DS. For convenience I also updated the package Zebra to include a node called Logic.If which acts entirely like the old functionality (on the package manager).

Mark

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I will check the conversation out on twiter. I have just installed Zebra. I am used to programming in python and i have made several nodes (RHA_Utilities is the name of the package, mainly nodes i use for work), but i found the new if change a bit counter intuitive.

Rami