How to make codes to place reference planes on faces of core of revit basic walls

Can anyone fix my dynamo graph and python codes based on the following criteria? I didnot see any error messages After I ran the dynamo graph. But I also did not see any Reference planes placed on my revit views.
Objective of the dynamo graph: I want to place reference planes on the faces of core of the revit basic walls. The name of the revit basic wall is ‘basic wall exterior -stucco on wood stud 2 x 8’ as can be seen in the attached image.
Existing Setup: I am using revit 2025 and dynamo 3.0.3 attached. please find the Dynamo graph in png file format And python codes in text file. Text file Named ‘reference planes on walls’ is the python code In the python script node Connected to the output of the ‘ Filterbyboolmask’ node. There is no error messages But I also did not see any Reference planes placed on my revit views after I ran the codes and dynamo graph.
Desired output: I want the reference planes placed on the faces of core of the revit basic walls to be one feet longer on both ends of the basic walls concerned.

reference planes on walls.txt (3.1 KB)