Getting NavisWorks Objects Time Liner Values using DynaWorks16

Hi friends

I want to know how I can extract values such as Time Liner values of each building element from NavisWorks using Dynamo. I installed DynaWorks16 package for that, but there is no reference about it, and I don’t know how to use it. Could you please guide me? Thanks

You can thake a look at this thread:

@andreatas
I can’t help much but I would advise to search for related threads and then to reach directly the experts using the @ tool

@andreatas
I just wonder if it wouldn’t be possible to import the timeline values into Dynamo using Navisworks CSV export function:

In this case, there are OOTB nodes and also custom nodes from Archi-Lab Grimshaw and Clockwork for this. You will find lots of related thread by typing CSV in the search field…

In this case, I think it would be better to start a new thread with a specific title (something about controlling shared parameters values for instance), it will make easier for everyone to find specific answers :slight_smile:

Hi Andreatas

So sorry for my late response. I was not available for a long time. I just came back and want to work on it again. Could you extract the data (e.g. Timelinear value) from Naviswork and sort them?