I’m revisiting a previous issue I was having with translating a polycurve using Geometry.Translate (Geometry.Translate produces more than one wire from a cohesive polycurve).
The polycurve appears to be complete and continuous but when I try to translate it in any way I receive an error that it "produce more than one WIRE in the polycurve. My geometry scaling is set to medium and I have tried adjusting that and it hasn’t made a difference. I have also tried changing the PolyCurve.ByJoinedCurves tolerance and that has also not worked.
Attached is the .dyn and the surface that I have been using in the “Select Surface File” box.
Crosshatching-ForumVersion.dyn (64.6 KB)
5pdRotated4.stl (18.3 KB)