Filter shape code of rebars

Helllo friends!

I have a working script that takes all rebar numbers from the parameter “Rebar Number” and writes it to the parameter “Schedule Mark”.
However when I try to filter out one of the shape codes (A FL) I get error messages. I do not want to copy the rebar number to the shedule mark for these rebars.

The error mesages are:
Warning: Internal error, please report: Dereferencing a non-pointer.
Internal error, please report: Dereferencing a non-pointer.
List.FilterByBoolMask operation failed.
Specified cast is not valid.

& Warning: Internal error, please report: Dereferencing a non-pointer.

Script made according to:

A yes/no parameter have been added to the shape code families in the project (according to the link)

Anyone helpful enough to point me in the right direction?

/Jonas

BarMarkSync-mod-FL.dyn (26.9 KB)

You need to provide inputs tot he String.contains node. It’s currently a function and not producing a Boolean.

Producing a boolean don’t seem to help me.
I feel pretty lost at the moment.

you could use this…I made it for my package…just get the rebarsfrom the ‘OUT’ of filter

Hello ashwinash112, I’m new to Dynamo and don’t exactly understand how I will use your package and what you mean by “get the rebars from the ‘OUT’ filter”.

Recreate the graph and replace the input node with a codeblock And thats where your shapecode “A FL” will go…at the end from the FilterByBoolmask node …all elements from ‘IN’ will be those with shape code ‘A FL’ and all elements from OUT will be every other rebar .

Hi again! It took me 3 days to figure out that the Input node actually was an Input node and not a string that was renamed :smiley:
The scripts looks like it works, however it does nothing with the schedule mark in Revit :frowning:
Any idea?
BarMarkSync-mod-FL-ashwin.dyn (34.8 KB)