Deleting Duplicated items in a list

Hi all, i am trying to get intersections between solids in the same list due to this i get duplicated intersections as shown in the image below, i tried to use the unique item node to remove duplication but the result was wrong any suggestions regarding this issue

Thanks alot !

You could try this node here from Sparrow Package

This may be more difficult than you expect. Solid objects are not objectively defined like points or curves and therefore cannot be directly compared. Can you show more node previews so we can see your list structure and explain what it is exactly that you’re doing and trying to accomplish?

1 Like

Yes as Nick mention its difficult to see what you try to run without preview…but anyway it seems Sparrows node works on solid as well

1 Like

@walid.espinosa See if this points you in the right direction.

masterList = []
out = []
for listIndex,list in enumerate(IN[0]):
	temp = []
	for number in list:
		test = ",".join([str(x) for x in sorted([listIndex,number])])
		if test not in masterList:
			temp.append(number)
			masterList.append(test)
	out.append(temp)
OUT = out
1 Like

Hi Nick, sorry for my late reply, actually I used take item node by dividing the number by half i guess it worked but not sure yet that will work in all scenarios, and if there is a possible way to regroup the solids as shown in the picture, each solid will contains its all its intersections after eliminating the duplicated ones

Thanks!

Thank you @sovitek really appreciate your help, I will download the package and give it a try !

Hi @AmolShah your code worked perfectly! thank you for your time and effort

1 Like