Data Sorting

Than how do I point to the ones that DO without causing an error?

The error isn’t actually hurting anything. It’s just returning nulls, but your list structure is still intact.
If you need to use it as a boolean mask you can convert the nulls to false values with ReplaceNulls.

Back to the original goal.

The numbers found in the SetDifference node are the ones I want to use for the color override. I was trying a Boolean mask to block the rest, maybe I don’t have to and can pull these directly somehow.

When I had a single source of data (the model) it was easy to sort rooms under a certain size and filter them out. Now that I am comparing spread sheet data to the model, I can’t figure out how to apply the same workflow.

Numbers

I went back and downsized everything to just a 3-room model, still too big to upload Revit file.
Below are the Dynamo script and Excel spread sheet with most wiring disconnected

First Pass.xlsx (8.4 KB)
Architectural Audit.dyn (30.1 KB)

I am close, it is just running backwards.
The script in its current form below will grab the smaller rooms and then color them green.
I want this to MASK the smaller rooms and then color the large room red.
For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to reverse what the Get Item at Index node is isolating

The List.Reverse node flips the order, but it still controls two rooms for some reason.

Reverse

Architectural Audit.dyn (30.6 KB)

If you want the elements with true conditional values then you need to use the "in" list output from BoolMask.

I forgot about the oddball output in that node, should be labeled differently.
Works now, thanks