Compare list words in another list

We haven’t see what happened when you tried what I indicated above, so we don’t know that. Sorry if it’s getting frustrating.

Try this:

If that doesn’t work out show what the results are enabling all previews, and post the full data set (your rvt file, csv file, and dyn file) so I can put it together in context.

1 Like

all the results are false.
I feel frustrated.
I think you should create a csv file and perform the same algorithm to check what the specific problem is. So it is also possible that we can find some more accurate solution.
Likewise, thank you very much for trying to help this inconvenience.

I don’t have time to build another data set. Can you send me the CSV you’re using and the Revit model?

I’d only need a small sample - say five rooms or so. You can even delete all the model elements as long as the rooms exist (as unplaced rooms).

Hi @didier.muneton

Use share service like dropbox or google drive and share the link here.

In this link are the files for you to download. It has basic content to perform the exercise.
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/0cb3b4d764a409fcdd6a0e0829630b7620190523184026/000f6fb0f36db2e6ae7745d38e3396d620190523184026/b4fded

I looked at your files and have found that the data from your excel had a lot of spaces behind each element. This resulted in dynamo searching for "BALCON " instead of “BALCON”.

Please rewrite the items in excel and try again. I did so and got the following results:

1 Like

This could also help: Dynamo Dictionary

1 Like

Hi, i’m new to dynamo and would like to know where i can get the String.Contains node.
Thanks in adavnce

hi i’m new to dynamo and would like to know where i can get the String.Contains node.
please