Civil 3d point group by filter in current

Each point that we took, what we want to filter, it’s there all of them, but if you take another point here that has, the PV has the same criteria, it’s the name of the PV, it’s the same, so it was what I was trying to do with this name here.

Street

So, inside the dynamo, I pulled. An option for him to understand which document I opened, I made a code block with quotes saying which name I wanted to filter, and I created a nomaqui called Document.BlockByName, so he went to look for the name in the document and found it, as we can see in Block .BlockReferences it found 46 blocks with that name. The next step was to try to use a node to visualize what’s inside these blocks, but I couldn’t. Which node should I use? Is there any external package that does this?

Because I’m trying to see properties by name, and he didn’t find it returning an empty list,
If I know which node I need to use, I can recognize the items and then put a filter returning the information I need.

Hi
For packages I recommend you to download Arkance, Civil 3D Toolkit and Camber.

I’m not sure if I understand, do you want to get COGO points or Blockreferences? If you have a example dwg that you can upload it will help us to help you.

Hi Patrick,
I’m trying to get the N and E coordinates of each PV, but I’m starting on the dynamo and the nodes I’m using are not getting this information

project_example.dwg (931.2 KB)

Not sure if it will help you but I did like this to get the insertion point for all block reference with the name pi

Then there is a problem to get all information from the leader because the information that I assume that you want to add or harvest from the block reference that hold the coordinates and structure inlet and outlet isn’t connected to the block reference shaped as a circle.