Change Viewport Type Family

Hi
I am working on a project where we have a large number of sheets in the model. On some specific views on the sheets we need to change the viewport title to “No title” I have tried various nodes to achieve this but none of the nodes - FamilyInstanceSetType, Element.SetParameterByName - work but they do not fail either.
I am obviously doing something wrong. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

The script runs and does not report any errors but does not make any changes. Any ideas?

you need to change the viewport, not the view i think

At the Element Set Parameter node you are feeding an Element to the Value instead of a String.

That does not appear to take string as value.

Thank you for perservering :slight_smile: but the viewport does not produce any results either.

before i hit RUN


after connecting the last node and hitting RUN

It worked, there was a filtering error form my list.:neutral_face:

Thank you.

Here is the link to the script if anyone needs a similar functionality. Filter views based on name and change viewport type.
Thank you

Viewport_Titles.dyn (9.4 KB)

Thank you for your script!
I can verify it works beautifully, saved me many many hours of work!
:+1: