Centerline tangentiel reinforcement

Thank you @c.poupin for doing most of the job for me

I would have preferred too but I’m a new Dynamo user and I never worked with python and at the same time I would appriciate it if you gave me some links or examples where I can learn to use it.

I tried your script…it working perfectly but there is a mistake in position of the first rebar at right side (cover at right side=0 and should be =0.108m as in the left side).

I’ll ask you for one more thing…I want to enter the correct overlap length which is equal to lr= 50 * d (d is the barre diameter)

Thanks.

@c.poupin

I discovered the error for the cover and I solved it (you have put for spacing : lstOffset = [0] + IN[1] and it should equal to: lstOffset = IN[1]

Please help me to enter my correct overlap length as I indicate above.

Thanks.

Please read the forum rules (How to get help on the Dynamo forums ) and the community guidelines (https://forum.dynamobim.com/faq )

you can try to replace the value 1 (in red below) with your calculated value.
you will need to add an input to the python script

1 Like

@c.poupin

precisely I’ve change this value to 0 because there was an offset in the vertical direction between the curves then between my rebars (I think there is an error in vector direction)

Thanks for your guideline how to enter the calculated overlap length in the python script (just for correction the calculated value should be entered in margin-overlap= IN[3])

Thanks.

2 Likes

In a rush I made the wrong line, see my previous post modified

2 Likes