Batch Scripts with individual results

Hi

I was wondering if there is a way of “batching” scripts so that if you have for example an excel sheet with rows of different inputs, it could go through the excel and run a script for each row with the desired inputs (without Dynamo erasing and replacing after each script is run)?

example:

/Simon

Why not run them all in one run and record the result to different layers?

My example was more an example of the principle, in my real case I want do do a series of the same script (or different ones) in the same model.
It’s a script that produces a Guardrail in 3D based on an Alignment, Chainage, some offset values, different blocks and names.
I want to be able to do that script a series of times in the same model (cause I have several places along an Alignment that needs guardrail), based on a excel-sheet (one script each row) with the Inputs to be able to differ for each time.
In that way I could have a table of contents (in this case Guardrails) that’s dynamically linked to my models.

Hope this clarifies my question! :slight_smile:

Even better: why not create all the guard rails at once? Right now you are thinking of drawing an object with your graph, but Dynamo is equally capable at drawing objects in the same run.