To extract all of the related keynotes as in csi codes into excel

How can ı select family types at once to extract all of the related keynotes (as in csi codes)???

into excel

in that picture, we just can do for structural framing …

I want to export all keynotes (as csi) into excel not only for one type.keynote…

Is this what you are looking for?

I just want to extract all keynotes (as csi numbers) which have already assigned to every objects in the project.

in order to check the csi codes if they were assigned correctly so if some of the csi codes were assigned wrongly

ı would like to correct them in the excel sheet and import back to revit.

so any help would be valuable for me…

You will find nodes to collect keynotes in Rhythm and Archi-Lab Grimshaw packages…

thanks any sample for how to use those nodes in Rhythm and Archi-Lab Grimshaw

I don’t have any but the search field could help, see this for instance:

thanks

Hi
I just want to extract all keynotes (as csi numbers) which have already assigned to every objects in the project.

in order to check the csi codes if they were assigned correctly so if some of the csi codes were assigned wrongly

ı would like to correct them in the excel sheet and import back to revit.

so any help would be valuable for me…

For several obvious reasons, it would be fair to show your own work (and not the work of others, especially without referencing it) with explicit issues to resolve. You will find how to do that in the forum guidelines:

1 Like

For anyone else interested in achieving something similar, here’s our earlier conversation:

You’ll first need to add the element types, that you’re interested in, to the element input. Right now, because you don’t have an object type connected to the “element type” input of the “All Elements of” node, you’re getting a null value and errors down the chain.

You could even add a few different objects and process them together. Then get the data that you need and send that to excel:

1 Like