How to Loop an entire Graph

Hi everyone! Bonjour à tous!

It’s my first post in the forum, after weeks of learning from you all!

I’ve built a graph who can, for each room, fill some values of parameters I created.

Now I want to know if I can iterate this graph by giving a certain number of room names and let Dynamo do the rest instead of filling it manually for every single room?

Thank you very much for your help. Please tell me if it’s not clear (english is not my native language).

Hi @kenaan

Could you please paste your code here. This forum supports code formatting very well.

Sorry for that, but I can’t do it for now. Here is the message I receive from the Forum each time I try: “Sorry, new users can not upload attachments.” :confused:

not attachment copy your code and paste here see the link on top which i send you on top it shows you how you can copy and paste code here.

Sorry Kulkul but I don’t know how to paste all my dynamo graph with all the nodes…

Apologize kenaan i thought you had written python script so i asked you to paste your code here. Give me few minutes i will try to help you out.

Is this what your looking for?

2 Likes

Muretrevetement.dyn (121.8 KB)

Thank you for your reply, my graph has more or less the same logic as yours (maybe a little less logical :smiley: ) , but my problem is that I have only one entry:For each room I select, a value is created.
And instead of selecting all rooms one by one, I’m searching for a solution to make my graph run itself by giving it a list of values of rooms I want.

(I uploaded my graph)

I think turning your graph into a custom node will help you

Hi thanjk you Michael! I thought about it but it’s the same problem I think, because the graph will run only for a value or a list.
I have an idea but I don’t know if it’s possible in Dynamo: Create a variable that will be incremented each time the graph is executed and run the graph again until this variable has reached a certain value?