Three-dimensional volume variation

Hello,
I’m a design student at montreal university in research design. I work with data-driven structure modification. I started using dynamo to create a rethought model of an idea. I’m looking to create, cubic volumes and manage their shape in a chosen space. in addition to change their volume by choosing a volume generated for the chosen space.

I don’t know if it’s spannable on dynamo. I’m able to create a volume and duplicate it. handling I try to frame it is volume in a chosen space. then create a variation of volumes at my choice.

I start and if there is a person to help me it would be super nice. I join you what I have already done.

thank you very much.

here’s the link to the file, because I can’t download a file.

Hi, @a.dhulst8MVR5 welcome to the community!

can you show your final goal in some way? so we can work towards it.

Hi,@_Vijay Welcome
2D grid with fixed dimensions in x and y
Grid is divided into any number of boxes of various sizes, and each is occupied by 1 volume (1, 2, 3, etc.).
Objective: to be able to modify the parameters of one of the volumes in x, y or z and that this modification has an impact on the dimensions of the other volumes without changing the dimensions of the grid.
Is there also a way to vary the number of cells (and therefore the number of volumes) in the grid?

look into topologic
https://topologic.app/software/

1 Like

I’m trying to modify the volumes in each case of the grid. The change made on a volume is replayed on the other volumes/cases of the grid.

I’ve been looking to work with the Vornoi. function or the creation of an editable grid. without succeeding.

If you had a line of code, which could allow me to modify a selected volume with repercussion on the other volumes.

I’m stuck in the search for code could unlock wishes to get.

thank you very much.