Space Types Name

I just wondering if its possible to access to Space Type Name through Dynamo?

I want to create new space types with the name of the architectural names in a bulk.

Thanks in advance

You can access space types this way.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer Kulkul, i just wondering about to create new Spaces Types and the possibility to access to the “name” parameter of them.

Thanks.

Acces the name like this:

Im sure its possible to create new Space Types, could you be a bit more specific about what you are trying to accomplisch?

Are you trying to create spaces from linked Rooms?

Thanks,

Yes, sorry, i want to create new Space Types from Dynamo in order to manage them through Excel file

I just created them from linked arc rooms, now i want to create Space Types and associate them to the Spaces.

I can associate them but i want to create my new Space Types (with the Room name) and i dont know how to access to that.

I know i can change the name for the default Spaces but i just wondering if its possible to create new Space Types

Any updates please?

hi @Kulkul did you find any way to create new space types through dynamo? i can only “rename” the default space types.

I tried to deleted all except one, and its fine for create news. but when i have assigned all the new space types to the space, if i need to create new ones, i cant. thanks in advance.