Sorting objects problem

I have generic model objects in my model that have a parameter “SCHEDULE No” SCH-001 to SCH-076, I can select all of the objects in the model that have the parameter "“SCHEDULE No”. I would like to sort this list so that all of the objects that have the same schedule number value are in the same sublist ie All SCH-001 are together then all of the SCH-002 etc. I want to be able to write a set of values to other parameters within these objects based on their schedule number ie all objects that have schedule number SCH-001 get value “A” set to Yes and value “B” set to No and Value “C” set to No, all objects that have schedule number SCH-002 get value “A” set to Yes and value “B” set to Yes and Value “C” set to No I need to do this for all of the “SCHEDULE No” values. this is driving me mad. I have got all of the values set and exported to excel using other dynamo scripts I want the updated spread sheet to feed back into the model. I can get the data in & out I’m just struggling to apply the SCH-001 to SCH-076 values to the corresponding model elements. Thanks Darren

Solved it!