Sequense within Dynamo? UI.MultipleInputForm++

Thanks man, your feedback is encouraging! I’m happy I could help

Hi @Mostafa_El_Ayoubi,

I’ve tried the same as @thurevit3 and connected it with List.Create to UI.MulitpleInputForm++ but still no screen will pop-up. While the old one still works like a charm:).

HI @Lazy_BIM , can you please post a screenshot of your inputs so I can try and figure out what could have went wrong?

Are you using standalone dynamo ?

@Mostafa_El_Ayoubi You may want to utilise the python try method to try importing revit modules, then if it doesn’t find them then it will push a error which you can publish as a error message out.

I have it implemented here on a previous version of your code if you want to have a look and then implement.

I use the one inside Revit on “Manage” tab.

Seems like you’re doing everything correctly ! What version of the package are you using ?

Yes I’m definitely adding an exception tracker

1 Like

Latest one from december 17th

@Lazy_BIM
Ok so could you please try this .dyn and let me know what happens ? : test ui .dyn (14.8 KB)

I’ve tried the script but it says: run completed with warnings.

It seems the script has some difficulties with paths.

@Mostafa_El_Ayoubi
It looks like the problem is in de input Nodes. These should appear in Revit as an input screen or pop-up window, but they don’t. Maybe these UI.inputs also need Revit Api services loaded in the python script.

Okay it seems like your packages are not located in the default location . The codes looks for the logo that I have included in the package but can’t find it .
If you use the UI.MultipleInputForm++ now and feed it’a logo an image , it should work . Do you know where your packages are located ?

1 Like

Hi @thurevit3 , the input nodes don’t need revit API . They contain a class that I create to carry some data . Have you tried feeding them to UI.MultipleInputForm++ ? Can you try the .dyn I posted in one of my previous posts ?

@Mostafa_El_Ayoubi,

That was the problem! Fixed now and works:). Thanx.
So the logo is not optional in this case.

Haha yes , not an option for you ! I’ll tweak the code so that this does not keep the form from being created . Thanks !

Great work Mostafa!
The forms are working very well. Another question, is it possible to change the list direction at the screenshot below from horizontally to vertically?

1 Like

@Mostafa_El_Ayoubi,

The dropdown node only uses strings it seems and an error will occur when applying. So i have to put a string from object between. Would be nice if it recognises the numbers also without the extra node between.