Script Surface Flats nodes issue

Hi there!:wink:
I Would like to run this script to calculate Flat surfaces!
but there is issues on two nodes!:sweat:
I guess I have to upload some Package or replace this nodes by other nodes!
If you have any tips about that, It would be really interresting to solve it!:wink:
Thank you very much!
script%20partie%201|690x392

The last nodes is Telling me : Warning : ā€œElement.SetParameterByNameā€ operation failed.
the call is ambiguous between the two methods or following properties : ā€œRevit.Elements.InternalUtilities.ElementUtils.SetParameterValueā€ā€¦
(Autodesk.Revit.DB.Parameter,Revit.Elements.Element) and ā€œRevit.Elements.InternalUtilities.SetParameterValueā€

And the ā€œSum listā€ node is telling me : ā€œdefinition of personalized node isnā€™t loadā€
I donā€™t know the meaning!:disappointed_relieved:

Hi,

About those nodes, I think you have not installed the required package to use it. If it is from a private package, try importing that package, if it is from a well-known package, try install it trgouht the package manager. Have you developped this graph on another machine ?

If it is from a ā€œwell-knownā€ package you can use WhatTheNode from Rhythm.

its mentioned here, but it could be another node aswell

http://dynamobim.org/pt-4-recursive-hill-climbing-optimization-in-dynamo/

1 Like

Hi Mellouze,
Actually yes on a couple of machine but the script donā€™t work on one machine, but iā€™m gonna try to install or install again this ā€œsum listā€ node in the DiscC for users! And it works
Thank you very much Guys!

For next time, if you are going to use in a few computers and it is just one node you can open the node and copy paste the content in your graf.

1 Like